Thursday, September 15, 2011

Leg No 10: - Singapore - 7th - 13th July

238 days, 15 hours, 27 minutes, 38 seconds
until my Churchill Trip - 11th May - 13th July 2012
Perth>SF>Seattle>Austin>NY>Boston>London> Heidelberg >Salzburg>Vienna>Singapore>Perth


The final leg of this trip is to Singapore. To date I don't have anyone lined up. This is still being worked on and is not part of my official trip. I have added 1 week of my own leave to relax and will be meeting up with my wife as I would have been away for 8 weeks. But, as they say while I am here I will take any opportunity that presents itself.




To that end I am looking to find information about any company or organisation in the field of UX (User Experience) or manufacturing mobile technology to see. I will also be looking to see if there is any alignment with any government body as well.


More details will follow as I make contacts in Singapore.



No comments: