Friday, September 09, 2011

Leg No 9: - Vienna, Austria - 29th June - 6th July

244days, 17 hours, 17 Minutes, 17 Seconds
until my Churchill Trip - 11th May - 13th July 2012
Perth>SF>Seattle>Austin>NY>Boston>London> Heidelberg >Salzburg>Vienna>Singapore>Perth


The next part is a train trip to Vienna. In Vienna I am hoping to spend some time with a number of people at the Centre for Usability, Research and Engineering (C.U.R.E) During my time I am hoping to get some idea as to how such an organisation goes about looking in to the science of use ability from a physical aspect.


Vienna Pallas Athene Fountain Parliment Building
My initially contact they were unsure of what I was looking to do and felt there was nothing they did would be of interest or relevant. Upon discussing with one of the staff there Lars he had a better understanding of what I was doing. I look forward to my visit and spending some time with the team at C.U.R.E. Lars also pointed out the work that was being done at Salzburg that was one of my reasons for stopping there.


Natural History Museum

No comments: