Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Leg No. 8 - Salzburg, Austria - 22-29 June 2012

254 days, 06 hours, 10 minutes, 03 seconds
until my Churchill Trip - 11th May - 13th July 2012
Perth>SF>Seattle>Austin>NY>Boston>London> Heidelberg >Salzburg>Vienna>Singapore>Perth

The next part of my trip will be to Salzburg. I will be travelling via train which is expected to take an hour. My reason for visiting Salzburg is to meetup with some of the lecturers and professors at the university. In my research to date I had come across C.U.R.E (Center for Usability, Research and Engineering) and in discussion with one of their representatives they had indicated the strength of knowledge at the university. 
Salzburg


In light of that I then have been emailing the university and its HCI (Human Computer Interaction) department to meet up and discuss issue with respect to usability and how this study is carried out. I have outlined the areas of interest and issues face by our department but in general most users. I wanted to get a better understanding of how I would go about understanding this science and how it can be applied to my project. 
To date I have receive a couple of offers to catch up and explore these and other issue I discover in my travels.



No comments: