Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leg No. 5 - Boston - 1-7th June 2012

274 days, 0 hour, 41 minutes, 9 seconds

Boston, I will be traveling to there from New York via amtrak. I have used the trains before going to Washington from New York. This is a very enjoyable way to travel in the States, I am not sure if they have high speed rail as they do in Europe. 


Typical train in the states


I have never been here so this is quite exciting. Due to the number of world famous universities and institutions, the likes of MIT and Harvard. I have been trying to make contact with each of these universities to hopefully meet and talk with people in the HCI (Human Computer Interaction) Departments.


Skyline of Boston
I am still working on trying to make contact with the different universities and institutes. As more details come I will update this blog.
Harvard University
MIT Dome
Not exactly sure but looks cool


No comments: