Monday, August 22, 2011

Leg No. 6 - London - 8th - 15th June 2012

263 days, 01 hours, 40 minutes, 1 second

until my Churchill Trip - 11th May - 13th July 2012
Perth>SF>Seattle>Austin>NY>Boston>London> Heidelberg >Salzburg>Vienna>Singapore>Perth

The next leg will be to London from Boston. In London I hope to be visiting agencies that are using mobile technology in the field. I am looking to see what they have done and if and how they have addressed the usability aspects of taking on that technology.


what have been the considerations they needed to consider. What environments and situations will the end users find themselves and how have they found the value of the technology.


St Paul's Cathedral from the Banks of the Thames
©Marc Dimmick 2011

London Bridge from the banks of the Thames©Marc Dimmick 2011
These were photos, I took this year in London.


Travel arrangements have now been locked in so now I am finalising all the accommodation locations. Just about have all bar New York, and Salzburg. I am using airbnb.com for a lot of the locations and some really great locations and prices.

No comments: