Friday, July 06, 2012

Day 57/58/59/60/61 - Heading to Singapore and meeting up with Frances

Day 57 - Friday / Daisy 7 days to go
Arrived at the Vienna Airport waiting to travel to London. While sitting here in the lounge looking out the window it just started to pour. Looks like the rain did follow but at least its at the end and not the start. First part of the trip is to London and then catch the flight to Singapore. I will update further after arriving in Singapore and have chilled a little.


Day 58, 59, 60, 61 - Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Sight Seeing



Arrived in Singapore and meet my wife Frances at the Airport. We have been spending some time together and relaxing. I have had my appointment cancelled in Singapore, luckily I have a contact at FutureGov, Richard Pain. Richard has been able to find me a number of contacts which have proven to be quite fruitful. I meet up with two of them tomorrow.



No comments: