Friday, June 08, 2012

Day 29 - End of US Leg of My Trip

Today is my last day in the States, it has been a great start. Some disappointments and there again some great opportunities and surprises. I have had some really great accommodations experiences especially San Francisco and New York. I have had the opportunity to meet some really interesting people and get some great insights into the areas they work and to better understand what I am researching.


Thank you to all the people who have given me their hospitality and time. It has been great and I am looking forward to my next leg of my trip. Leaving Boston tonight around 8pm and then heading to London, followed by Europe. Sometime to reflect and get some notes together some questions answered and more questions raised.


The journey goes on. :)


House in Somerville
Nice flower
Taken from Prudential Tower
Fenwick Park - Baseball
Christian Scientist Church 


Signing off 10:28am Friday 8th June

No comments: