Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 42 - Last Day in Germany

Today was my last day so I drove into Heidelberg to check with the hire company about when they were open. As I needed to drop of the car the following morning had head to the station. I was catching the 9:15 to Salzburg. After confirming they opened at 7:30am I then went for a drive around the out villages of Heidelberg and back to where I was staying this took a good few hours. I will let the photos tell the story.
Many of the streets have these cigarette vending machines, need credit card to validate age.



After returning to where I was staying I packed my things in readiness for the journey tomorrow and had an early night. Carla who was my host brought me a bag with a couple of bits to remind me of my stay and for my journey on the train.


Off to Salzburg in the morning.

No comments: