Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 12 - Last Day in Seattle

Well I finished my emails this morning and then headed into Seattle. I headed to the Museum and parked the car. 
Another Space Needle
 I then headed to the iMax to see the film about the Arctic and the Polar Bear. Before entering I found a number of bronze sculpture. This shows that flying pigs live here as well.
Flying Pig of Seattle
 In this same area was this tail of a wale fountain.
Tail fountain
 On the way into the iMax theatre there was this dinosaur. 
Dinosaur
After the iMax I then headed into town via the mono rail.
At the station waiting for the Mono Train

Mono Train

On my way into town
After arriving in town I then went down town. I headed to the Market Place which is famous for the fish and the Farmer Market and Public Market.
This is a shop with coated Apples
The market place had many stalls and one of them with flowers. Some stunning flowers.
Flowers at one of the stalls
Fish stall 
Check out the video about the Fish Philosophy
Public Market Center
On the way back I past a number of Blue Trees.
Blue Tree
I head off early tomorrow morning and fly to Austin.


Signing off - 22 May 8:07pm

No comments: