Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 2, but it is still day 1

Well not much to report other than currently flying at 40,000 feet over the Pacific Ocean near the coast of the US heading into LA. Cool having internet up here. Received confirmation of my first days visit with Fujitsu. 

10:00 – 10:10  Introduction
10:10 – 10:40  Fujitsu Human-Centric mobile technologies
10:40 – 11:00  Demo of Fujitsu teddy bear robot
11:00 – 12:00  Introduction and demo of FLA DDHC

Check out the youtube video. I am not sure if this is the Robot that is what I am going to see but looks interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwWeN1ARy74 

Getting close to the end of my bandwidth usage so will be publishing in bits may not get the full story untill I am on the ground.

Signing off - 8:07am US time Friday 11th May


Update 
I have finally made it to my residence in Redwood City. Great place lovely people Dave and Kevin. Spectacular place and stunning garden. Picked up my hire car and the company upgraded it to what the locals call a rag top, or for the non-locals a convertible. I will get a picture and upload later. All up the trip was long but having the business class for the long leg from Sydney to LA was a god send. Had a 3 hour wait in LA for the flight to San Francisco.


Picked up the car and drove down the free-way to Redwood city where I am staying for the week. My good friend Jack is on his way and we are going out for dinner and see some of the sights. Looking forward to an interesting weekend.


Signing off - 5:40pm Friday 11th May

No comments: