Tuesday, May 01, 2012

My final day at work before heading off

9 days, 13 hours, 48 minutes and 17 seconds
till my Churchill Trip - 11th May - 13th July 2012
The time is drawing close and I will commence my trip for my Churchill Fellowship. For the people who will be following this blog I make no promises to the grammer and spelling. I will endevour to be correct but sometime things happen. :)
My goal is to blog each day but the first one or two may be late as I will be in a number planes for upto 17 hours and waiting for some others. All up I should be flying and travelling for close to 20+ hours. But the best part is I am flying back in time. I leave Perth at 5:45am on the 11th May heading for Sydney. From Sydney to LA and then San Francisco. I leave Sydney at 1:30pm on the 11th May and arrive in San Francisco at 1:30pm on the 11th May. So it will be a long trip but I won't lose much of the journey :)
I will have camera in hand and taking photos all the way. For those who know me this is but one of my hobbies that I really enjoy so I will endevour to photograph as much as I can. The last trip I took was for 6 weeks and I had taken 3000 photos I am quite sure in the 9 Weeks on my Churchill and the week going to a conference in Sri Lanka I will break that barrier.
For those who did not know I have been invited to attend a FutureGov Conference in Sri Lanka talking with many IT govenment representatives from around the Asia Pacific to be a member of a Panel discussing e-Government and the use of Mobile technology. So as part of this blog I will be reporting on my attendance to that conference.
So I will sign off for now and my next posting will be the beginning of my trip. If you have any questions please post them to this blog and I will attempt to answer all questions.

No comments: