Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 19 - More sites and New Contacts

Well today has turned out to be quite fruitful. I sent out a few emails last night and now have two more physical interviews and one email/phone interview. So things are looking better. I shall post more details tomorrow and Thursday after the interviews to outline our discussions and my learning.


While I was here I visited the Grand Lodge of New York. I have been hear before some 10+ years ago and this time I have a better camera to take pictures.
Grand Masters Chair

Library Enterance

Harry Houdinni - A Fremason





Tonight I have been invited to see a phenomenon called Manhattenhenge (by reference to Stonehenge) where the sun sets in alignment with the streets. This should be pretty cool to see and get a photo.


I will post some of those on my return. 

No comments: